Work with Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Magnolia Tree Tavern is looking for a full-time Kitchen Manager who is hard-working, motivated & enthusiastic to join our team.
- Responsible for all Back of the House (BOH) operations including, but not limited to: kitchen cleanliness, proper procedures, following recipes, plate presentation, inventory and ordering
- Overseeing all BOH team members, partnering with management to ensure all BOH team members are properly trained and certified
- Verifying that BOH Team Members follow all recipes, properly weigh prepped items, and portion servings correctly
- Ability to communicate the "why's and how’s" to BOH team members when giving them direction
- Ability to set pars and create daily prep lists
- Ability to perform all kitchen stations (prep, fry & line)
- 3-4 years of restaurant management (including full service, fast food, or convenience)
- Ability to engage, develop & oversee BOH team members
- Competency of basic computer functions
- Valid Texas Food Manager Certification
- Reliable personal transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Able to work a minimum of 50 hours per week and be able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the kitchen effectively
Magnolia Tree Tavern is looking for a hard-working Line Cook/Prep Cook to work the evening shifts full-time.
- Must show up on time for every shift
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
- Must be professional & attentive
- Must be a team player & be willing to learn
- At least two years of experience in a restaurant kitchen
- Basic knife skills
- Basic food safety knowledge
- Reliable method of transportation
- the perfect applicant should have some cooking experience
- the ability to multitask and pay attention to detail
Looking for servers to join our team part-time! Must have some serving experience, a positive attitude and good work ethic. Outgoing personality encouraged. Both day and night shifts available.